Q1. What is your guarantee and return policy?
A1: We are confident that you'll love our product. However, if for some reason you're not completely satisfied with your glasses, you are entitled to a one time, no questions asked return for a refund. Click here to see details.
Q2. Can you replace the lenses in my Glassesshop frames?
A2: We are happy to put new lenses into your Glassesshop frames. You only need to pay for the lens price and shipping fee. If it is the 1.50 single vision lens, the cost is $5 — much less than the cost of buying new high-quality lenses at an optical shop! Just email us at email@example.com.
Q3. Can you replace the lenses in my non–Glassesshop frames?
A3: Unfortunately we cannot put new lenses into your non–Glassesshop frames. Our lab is only equipped to handle our very own Glassesshops.
Q4. I've received my glasses but would like to return them. How can I do this?
A4: Please follow the steps below:
1. Contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to approve the return.
2. All returns must be returned in their unworn, original, condition, in the original case include an eyeglass case and lens cleaning cloth.
3. Package your glasses securely and make sure to include your name, contact information order number and why you returned the glasses
4. We recommend shipping your return by a traceable method. (GlassesShop.com is not responsible for shipping damages or lost shipments.)
5. Once your return is received, we will process refund in 7 working days. Your refund will be credited back to your original method of payment.
6. Once your refund has been processed, it will take 7 to 10 business days for your bank to process the credit and apply it to your account.
Q5. I have returned my glasses to you — what happens next?
A5: If you have requested a replacement frame color or frame style, You can place a new order after receiving the refund for your return.
If you have returned your glasses to us for a refund, you should expect to see the funds appear on your credit card statement within 7 business days of us receiving your glasses.
Q6. Where can you ship purchase orders?
A6: We cooperate with world-renowned express companies such as USPS/FEDEX and guarantee safe and timely delivery of your glasses. We are also glad to ship to international customers and to APO/FPO address. Click here to see details.
Q7. How long will my glasses take to arrive?
A7: While we try to get all of our orders out to our customers as soon as possible, the processing time depends on the type of order. You should expect the turn around time to be:
|Single vision Prescription glasses and sunglasses||8- 15 business days (including 3-7 for shipping)|
|Bifocal & freeform glasses and sunglasses||10-20 business days (including 3-7 for shipping)|
|Glasses and sunglasses with tint lens or crystal lens||15-25 business days (including 3-7 for shipping)|
However, there are a number of variables that can affect the speed at which we are able to fill your purchase order for prescription glasses. In general, the more complete prescription information you are able to provide upfront, the more quickly we’ll be able to get your glasses to you! We may need to reach out to you if we’ve received incomplete prescription information or require additional clarification. Please keep an eye on your inbox after you place your order, as we will generally follow up with you via email should we have any questions about your order.